Sunday, October 10, 2010

Skincubed Best Anti Aging Product 30 Days Worth of Free Product

Shop SkinCubed.com - Amazing Skin Care Products


I'm usually a skeptic when it comes to various products I see on television, so when this one came on E entertainment, I was the usual skeptic and ignored it. But then, one day my daughter came home with Glamour Magazine and as I was thumbing through, I saw the advertisement again. And, yet again in Vogue Magazine. So, after reading the articles and then noticing they were offering a full 30 day supply for free, I decided to give it a try.

It arrived pretty quickly and that night, I washed my face as usual and instead of my normal night time moisturizer, I tried the Skincubed Anti Aging Creme. Oh my gosh, the first thing I noticed was the texture and how it felt. It was lush and creamy but not at all oily. And, even with its lush feeling, it did not feel heavy on my face. My face still had that just washed clean feeling.

So, when I woke up the next morning, I went to wash my face for the day and the feel of my face was so soft. I though, surely its my imagination or just the fact that I made a change from my normal skin care regimine. But, night after night, I noticed big things happening to my skin. For once thing, that dull look went away and it just looked so clean, all day long. Another thing I noticed was that my face had a glow to it.

So, that was enough to make me read and see what I was actually putting on my face. The first thing I liked was that they did not use any sulfates at all, meaning that there was no chance of irritation. I have tried that stuff where they tell you if your face burns or stings when applying it, that just means its working. Well, this Skincubed Anti Anging Creme did not sting or burn, and that was a big plus with me.

And then, I read how the makers of the product infused it with moisture so that the face remained soft and fresh. And, one of the things that really got me, besides it being free was it has vitamin C in it, which is great for the skin. But, they explained how vitamin C loses its healing property as it oxydizes or basically hits the air, so they have come up with a technology to keep the healing properties in the creme, allowing you to benefit from it.

So, all I can say is good stuff about the Skincubed Anti Aging Creme and you have to try it. Plus its free?

Here's the link I found to get the free full month supply for free and I'm sharing it with all my friends.

SkinCubed's NEW "Try it for free" Promotion! Click here for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment